The judging panel for the 2013/2014 Ci forum Improvement Awards is made up of the following members:
Tim Winstone ADHB
Gary Morgan IAG
Sandra McLeod ASB
Aaron Jacobs NZ Sugar
Members of the judging panel for Ci forum Improvement Awards will meet the following criteria:
- Hold a position such as Business Improvement Leader or equivalent within their organisation
- Have undertaken formal training in their methodology of expertise and worked in the field of continuous improvement for more than 5 years
- Agreed to sign and comply with strict codes of confidentiality
- Judges will have a structured feedback session with finalists on things they would like to see or understand more of within your presentation
- Judges are happy to provide feedback to all entries on why they did/didn't make it to the final evaluation.
Judges will not evaluate project submissions from their own or competing organisations.